St. Anthony of Padua Confirmation Program
Candidates for Confirmation must be at least 16 years of age and a Junior in high school to receive the sacrament of Confirmation. A two year preparation program is required, starting during the student’s Sophomore year. For additional information on our Confirmation program, contact Sharon Christison at 439-0124 ext. 117 or email email@example.com
In Confirmation those who are anointed, share more completely in the mission of Jesus Christ and the fullness of the Holy Spirit with which he is filled so that their lives may give off “the aroma of Christ”, CCC1152
First Year Confirmation:
Session are open to High School Sophomores and older.
- Sessions meet approximately twice per month on Sunday evenings from 7:00 – 9:00pm and cover a variety of topics emphasizing community-building, service projects and review of Catholic teaching.
- Each teen is required to complete a retreat experience and complete 15 hours of service.
- A retreat for SJM that will count toward your confirmation preparation.
Confirmation 1st Year August 27th after the 6pm mass we meet by the Event Center until 8:30pm. Parent and teen need to attend and the registration packet will be given out at that time. Sessions are held on Sunday evenings two times a month. The fee is 100. 00 for each year. If you need to make payments this can be arrangements can be made. Please bring a copy of your teens Baptism and Communion Certificate.
Confirmation 1 Forms and Documents: coming soon!
Upcoming Event Forms and information:
- MIRIAM CONFERENCE
- INSPIRATION @ SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN
Second Year Confirmation:
Confirmation 2 is open to juniors and seniors who have completed their first year sessions.
- There are Journey Nights that meet on Monday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30pm and cover topics of Catholic teaching specific toward the sacrament of Confirmation.
- They are required to attend Sunday Life Nights that are calendared as teaching nights.
- Each teen needs to complete an overnight retreat experience, youth day and complete 15 hours of service.
- There will be a Day of Reflection before Confirmation for Sponsor and teen.